About TFX International: Specialized Vehicle Transport™®, Your Trusted Auto Shipping Company in Canada
TFX International is a fully licensed, bonded and insured enclosed transporter of automobiles. Our company owns and operates modern air ride equipment with hydraulic tailgate lifts and advanced security systems in order to provide high-quality vehicle shipping throughout Canada. Our fleet also offers vehicle shipping from Canada to the US or from the US to Canada.
With TFX’s highly trained drivers, you can expect your vehicles to arrive on time, every time!
Enclosed Auto Warehouse in Etobicoke, ON
Besides providing a reliable transport service, TFX International also maintains a monitored, secure yard and warehouse in Etobicoke available for the safe storage and detailing of high-end cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats.
TFX International is fully insured for vehicle shipping in Canada and the United States. We will insure up to $250,000 per vehicle, however additional insurance is available if requested. If you have any questions about our coverage of vehicles and their cargo, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Market policy #2000739
- Commercial liability $2,000,000
- Third Party liability $2,000,000
- Cargo $2,000,000
- Insured up to $250,000 per vehicle
- Additional insurance is available on request
As a Canada and US customs bonded carrier, you can be sure that your vehicle will arrive on time without any delays at the border. We are permitted to travel in all provinces and states, and have the knowledge to assist you with any questions you may have about preparing your vehicle for cross-border shipping.
- Canada / US customs bonded carrier
- US DOT #763766
- CVOR #131-307-151
- Quebec intermediary (7-M-309592)
- Permitted for all provinces and states
Our warehouse and vehicle shipping facility is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Besides transport, we also provide short and long term storage options. Our 30,000 foot heated facility includes security cameras and staff on the premise Monday to Friday 8AM-6PM to ensure the safety of your vehicle. To inquire about our storage packages, contact us today or request a free quote.
- Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Airport shuttle service available from TFX terminal located only 5 minutes from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport
- Clean, safe and secure heated 30,000 square foot storage area
- Long and short term storage available
- Facilities available for prepping and detailing show vehicles
We take pride in providing professional and timely service to all of our clients. That is why at TFX International we have a fully computerized dispatch center, as well as the ability to track and trace all vehicles in transit. Need information about when your vehicle was loaded or unloaded? We also track load history and provide in-house scanning for quick document retrieval.
Our staff are friendly and experienced, and are always available to answer your questions. We pride ourselves on strong customer service, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will be looked after as if it’s one of our own.
- Fully computerized dispatch, tracing, mapping and load history
- In-house scanning for quick document retrieval
- TFX International’s staff are friendly and experienced
At TFX International, we are a Canada and US bonded carrier, meaning we can transport your vehicle to and from the United States. Our team has an in-depth knowledge of US and Canada customs clearance, including work visas and documentation.
Besides vehicle shipping in Canada, our team will also work with you to prepare Canada and US customs documents, and provide assistance for clearing bonded cars through customs.
For more information, contact us today.
- Canada / US bonded carrier
- In-depth knowledge of US and Canada customs clearance, work visas and documentation
- Preparation of Canadian and US customs documents
- Assistance clearing bonded cars through Canadian and US customs
We have many designations that make us the best choice for car shipping and transport:
- Bonded post-audit carrier
- Customs Self Assessed carrier (CSA)
- Free and Secure Trade partner (FAST)
- Partners in Protection (PIP)
- Ontario Trucking Association (OTA)
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association™ (IHSA)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT in progress)
- Better Business Bureau® (BBB®)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (drivers hold TWIC® cards)
Who uses our services?
- Snowbirds (one way or return trip)
- Show cars
- Vintage vehicles
- Museum vehicles
- Exotic/Classic vehicle show
- Sports teams
- Baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey
- Test cars
- Priceless antiques
- Formula race cars
- Show cars
- Movie vehicles
- Ride and drive
- Standard family vans and cars