TFX International: Let Us Help You - Professionally!
Do you think you can handle tough situations with composure? Do you have a nag for documenting and maintaining things in a systematic order? If so, then we at TFX International have a professional chance for you to polish and enhance your skills! We are a well-reputed vehicle transportation company looking for an ideal candidate, energetic, easy-going and computer literate who can communicate well in spoken and written French and English.
Throughout the entire process, the candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the company and is entitled to full company benefits after the completion of one month. Read below, our detailed job description to better understand your job requirements and responsibilities. Send in your resumes to us and we will give you a call!
Current Job Openings
Booking and Customer Service Associate
422692 ONTARIO LIMITED O/A TFX INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED VEH
11 City View Drive
Salary and Benefits
$39,780.00-$44,200.00 per year
Benefits: Casual dress, Dental care, Extended health care, Life insurance, On-site parking
TFX is looking for a full time, energetic, easy going, and computer literate individual for our very busy vehicle transport company. Working in a fast paced environment, the candidate will need the ability to adapt to stressful situations and remain composed. The job entails reviewing paperwork packages and customer documentation to insure all the required information has been submitted to transport their vehicle. Following up with customers to get any missing information required, entering the orders in our fleet management system and assisting customers with paperwork completion on the phone if needed. Some in person help is done with clients at our office as well but not during COVID. The individual must be very detail orientated and accurate with data entry. The person in this role should have excellent customer service skills and a pleasant phone manner.
- Good keyboarding skills [with accuracy] are required. All candidates must have an excellent command of the English language both written/oral. French is an asset.
- Must have High school certificate.
- Familiarity with Fleet Manager Software or other fleet management software a huge asset.
- There is room to grow within the company.
- Hours are 9am to 6pm. Competitive salary. Full benefits after 3 months, 100% company paid.
For an overview of TFX please watch our video;
Only those candidates that we select for interviews will be contacted.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Etobicoke, ON?
- Do you have a driver’s licence?
- Are you fluent in both English and French?
Expected Hiring Date
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Additional Job Details
Application method: Email
Employer Assist: Off
Do you want applicants to submit a resume?Yes
Selected Assessment Types
No assessments will be sent.
By clicking “Confirm”, you agree to candidates appearing in your dashboard based on the preferences you’ve selected
Who uses our services?
- Snowbirds (one way or return trip)
- Show cars
- Vintage vehicles
- Museum vehicles
- Exotic/Classic vehicle show
- Sports teams
- Baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey
- Test cars
- Priceless antiques
- Formula race cars
- Show cars
- Movie vehicles
- Ride and drive
- Standard family vans and cars